Terms & Conditions
We do our best to ensure that the products you order are delivered according to your specifications. However if should you receive an incomplete order, damaged or incorrect product(s), please notify GrandMed Customer Support immediately or within 10 working days of receiving the products, to ensure prompt resolution. Please note that GrandMed will not accept liability for such delivery issues if you fail to notify us within 10 working days of receipt. However, in the rare event that your order is unsatisfactory, we are happy to accept returns for orders, if:
- you've received an item(s) that does not match your order
- the item(s) were damaged in transit or shortage (delivery of such order to be refused at doorstep)
- the item(s) is due to expire within 3 months
- Note: If you notice the package is damaged at the time of delivery, please do not accept the order. Kindly check your order carefully at the time of receiving your order. Replacement for the damaged item (s) is subject to availability in stock. In absence of a replacement, a refund will be issued.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Items being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with labels, bar-code.
- Only fully unused strips/bottles can be returned
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the sales invoice
- Original sales invoice has to be returned for processing returns and refunds.
We do not accept returns in following scenarios:
- Partially used strips, opened bottles cannot be returned.
- Products which require specific storage conditions (temperature controlled) cannot be returned (vials, injections, vaccines, penfills, etc)
- Products which have expired post purchase.
- Second time request against the same product/order.
Return Policy Exceptions:
Please note that we are unable to offer replacements or exchanges for the following product categories: Injections, Health Monitor & Equipment’s and Ortho Support. Also, GrandMed reserves the right to refuse returns (or refunds) for certain products, as marked in the respective product pages as "Note: This item cannot be returned for a refund or exchange."