1. Can I know whether your Pharmacy is licensed?
Certainly, we are a licensed pharmacy offering prescription medications online. Our license number: 1003/21ឆត.ច្រ
2. Is it safe to use my credit or debit card at grandmed.asia?
Yes. grandmed.asia uses third-party payment processing services to process all credit or debit card payment transactions. These payment intermediaries are banking compliant, which is the most stringent level of certification standard that ensures all cardholders’ data is stored, processed and transmitted securely by using the industry standard encryption technology.
3. What do the following statuses IN STOCK and AVAILABLE on any product page mean?
IN STOCK: This means that the product is currently stocked in our warehouse and is available to be shipped.
AVAILABLE: This means that the product is available to order, but is expected to be in stock and ship in 2 hours.
4. What information do you need from me to process my order as fast as possible?
In order to process your order quickly, we need the following details from you:
- Your billing & shipping information
- Your prescription (required for the order of Prescription medicines).
- Your payment details.
5. What forms of payment does grandmed.asia accept for online orders?
grandmed.asia accepts the following forms of payment:
- Credit or debit card
- Digital banking
- Cash on Delivery (COD)
6. How long will it take to deliver my order?
Delivery times may vary depending on the delivery location as well as the type of product you order.
7. What are the charges for Cash-on-Delivery (COD) payment method?
COD orders are not charged for any order value.